• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Trailer Park Barbie.

08B94B56-494B-4C32-81A6-18AFB06A0657.jpeg

I made up a couple of fake Barbie’s myself!

Crazy Cat Lady Barbie- She comes dressed in a dirty old dress, has messy hair, and 120000 cats of all sizes! Medication, Kitty Litter, and Cat Food not included.

Minimum Wage Walmart Edition- Barbie comes in a work uniform, has a dented rusted 1970s station wagon complete with bent antenna, has a scowl on her face, and says fun phrases like “I get paid minimum wage to put up with idiots like you?” and “I already told you that we only accept returns unopened! UNOPENED YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Minimum Wage McDonald’s Edition- Comes with everything Minimum Wage Walmart Edition comes with only with a McDonald’s uniform and she says fun phrases like “What do ya want, fatty?” and “If you don’t give me a raise right now, something other than fries is going into the deep fryer!”

Nuclear Plant Barbie- Comes dressed in a white lab coat and has glow in the dark radiation and real balding action!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom