• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

father-idiot.jpg

If you like peanut butter, these are pretty good.

I don't think any of Kisa's relatives were hurt in the making of them.

3af321b9-e0de-4913-ab1a-2472ddced725.da9cf5747b28b70dd0d768098d5fb0d4.jpeg

The other night I saw a video "Steamed Hams but it's an AI generated nightmare". The entire thing looks like a hideous fever dream but I couldn't stop laughing. Especially when I rewatched it at a slower speed.

wijeSZM.jpeg

OK, so.... are these squirrels contaminated with radioactive waste that allows them to bite from both ends? Is this a government genetic engineering project gone wrong? Is this another conspiracy we should know about? Are these squirrels imported from Australia? If so they must be poisonous at both ends!

Ahh, here's the one I went looking for. A still shot from a light show that some friends of mine ran, using sunlight. All manner of fantastic patterns could easily be controlled to dance with the music.
HPIM2670.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom