• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I am in NYC with my spouse for a little culture. Today we had dinner at Toloache. We ate there 8 years ago and I wanted to return. I am not disappointed. We shared the Hamachi Ceviche and I had the Drunken Enchiladas (Enchiladas Borrachas) in a type of Salsa Verde. Tomatillos but very chili forward. I think the chef seeded the Chili's but did not devein them so it had medium heat. Very Nice! Susan had Lechon with roasted turnip and cabbage in a Hazelnut Pineapple Mole.

Should you be in NYC, looking for an excellent meal I can highly recommend Toloache. Here's me enjoying it.View attachment 118365

I have a pair of those, but mine aren't evil.

interesting-v0-747v4npge6vb1.jpg

HELLO? WHAT? YEAH, I'M ON THE TOILET. THE TOILET. YEAH, RUBBISH...

People of a certain age will instantly remember what TV series my comment above relates to.....

For those that don't look up 'Dom Jolly giant phone' on youtube.

Trigger Happy TV, brother. I STILL think about this show!!

My parents had a phone in each bathroom. Obviously put in before cell phones became common

New Threads

Top Bottom