• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

@Loren , I think that is what is called a breadboard. I think the semi round components are capacitors, There are two small chips and a resistor there too. Looks like some kind of controller for something.

@Metal316 , Does your user ID relate to a grade of Stainless steel?

It's a signal generator I put together a few months ago Loren, it produces square and sawtooth waves in order to test another circuit.

It was used to check an old oscilloscope, a screen that shows the waves moving.
I get back into it when the cold weather comes around and I work indoors.

Currently I'm still working in my workshop half a mile away from here on mechanical things.
The weather here is still warm, like early September really !

@Loren , I think that is what is called a breadboard. I think the semi round components are capacitors, There are two small chips and a resistor there too. Looks like some kind of controller for something.

@Metal316 , Does your user ID relate to a grade of Stainless steel?
You're right may contain..

A capacitor, top left.

Two fast switching transistors together, bottom right.

It IS a type of stainless, yes : )

I used it for fixing water pumps in the past.

cg5Q8Z9.jpeg

A fiver-niner pair that would beat three of a kind :cool:

I'm trying to score a derelict hull from the early 60s I've had my eyes on that has fins like a '57 Plymouth Fury.
I have a very classy looking 1953 Evinrude 35 horse to hang on her transom.

If I get her and shine her up a bit, I'll be obliged to paint and christen her as Christine :p
2d260d4eafc171fa9e17103eea7c275e.jpg

You're right may contain..

A capacitor, top left.

Two fast switching transistors together, bottom right.

It IS a type of stainless, yes : )

I used it for fixing water pumps in the past.
Cool, another machinist is in our midst :beercheers:

A fiver-niner pair that would beat three of a kind :cool:

I'm trying to score a derelict hull from the early 60s I've had my eyes on that has fins like a '57 Plymouth Fury.
I have a very classy looking 1953 Evinrude 35 horse to hang on her transom.

If I get her and shine her up a bit, I'll be obliged to paint and christen her as Christine :p
View attachment 87153
A good read ( Christine) I read it on night shift in the armed forces, in the eighties.

My wife enjoys the film version, has it in her collection.

@Metal316 - I'm curious to know what that is that you posted.

@Luca - Your tattoo is fantastic. I like it's simplicity. Did you design it? I also concur with Forest Cat.
Thank you! Someone else designed it for me, some of my other tattoos are more elaborate.

I just feel like my arms and legs are fat because I'm insecure about them, they're bigger than they used to be :/

New Threads

Top Bottom