• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

iu

For teeny tiny enemies? What’s in there? A colony of ants that will come out in the night and get into your cupboards?

Those things are actually a little funny, it's a Christmas straw goat. Or Yule goat. It's for decorating but you're also supposed to visit your neighbor during Christmas and sneak one of those goats into your neighbors home without them noticing and leave it there. When they find it, they are then supposed to sneak it into your home and leave it there, without you noticing. :D I have a Yule goat from the 1980s in my home. The goat had an important place in Norwegian pre-Christianity culture and some things remain from that time. Like the Christmas goats.

Last edited:
Those things are actually a little funny, it's a Christmas goat. You're supposed to visit your neighbor during Christmas and sneak one of those goats into your neighbors home without them noticing and leave it there. When they find it, they are then supposed to sneak it into your home and leave it there, without you noticing. :D I have a Christmas goat from the 1980s in my home. The goat had an important place in Norwegian pre-Christianity culture and some things remain from that time. Like the Christmas goats.
Ahhh! You see, we knew there was some kind of conspiracy associated with these Trojan Goats! :)

Those things are actually a little funny, it's a Christmas straw goat. You're supposed to visit your neighbor during Christmas and sneak one of those goats into your neighbors home without them noticing and leave it there. When they find it, they are then supposed to sneak it into your home and leave it there, without you noticing. :D I have a Christmas goat from the 1980s in my home. The goat had an important place in Norwegian pre-Christianity culture and some things remain from that time. Like the Christmas goats.
Wonderful and awesome!

I think it would be rather more amusing to sneak the large version into someone's home! To be a fly on the wall when they see that behemoth wedged into their bedroom! Just don't do it to Rodafina though, that would be mean and I don't condone it!

You're supposed to visit your neighbor during Christmas and sneak one of those goats into your neighbors home without them noticing and leave it there.
I'm wondering how that started. Did they think it funny to sneak a real goat in to someone's house during the night?

I think it would be rather more amusing to sneak the large version into someone's home! To be a fly on the wall when they see that behemoth wedged into their bedroom! Just don't do it to Rodafina though, that would be mean and I don't condone it!
One might run into unexpected blades in my home.

New Threads

Top Bottom