• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something that made you upset recently

My job switched from afternoon to morning shifts for the last week, and I was nervous from the change to my routine, and miserable from having to wake up at six thirty in the morning and deal with horrible traffic jams. back to normal now, thank God.
Physical pain

Just found out that teens at the h.s. here died of drug overdose.
I do not understand why, when everyone in this community knew that they had problems, that an intervention of some sort did not take place.

Monday morning approaches and at school there will be some troubled young people missing.
Permanently.

I was rejected for a job last week, at Halfords.

They rang me on the mobile and told me "You have been unsuccessful" and I was literally like, WTF?!

That's a mean way to put it. Shame on them.

Apparently there were "better candidates", IMO there are 3 things putting potential employers off.

1: I'm a disabled Aspie.
2: Due to being on ESA, which I can't come off, I can only work up to 15 hours a week without sanctions, even then the "Powers that be" would sanction me if they think I can work those hours as I'm supposed to be signed off as "too sick to work".

I ordered some books from Amazon almost 2 months ago, they arrived at my country around nov. 2nd and since then they have been stuck in customs warehouse, apparently a lot of people have the same problem and the "IRS" office in my country just started an audit...the most busiest and when people buy the most online they just decided to audit! SInce nov. 10th my package says out of the warehouse but so far nothing! The foward carrier gave me a couple of coupons and they're not going to charge me their services, only gov. taxes but still its been almost 2 months!

EDIT: Well, apparently I sent them some vibes from this post to the forward carrier people because minutes after I published it the package status changed to "Released from Customs" and today it's on the way to the local office LOL. Tomorrow (wednesday) I'll probably be able to get my hands on my books finally.

Last edited:
I had to turn down a job I had an interview for this week, even "part time" was 25 hours a week, I can only work 15, and the government wonders why there's so much benefit fraud! Smh.

Also, there was a post on Facebook on Tuesday, some Tory Lord reckons disabled people aren't worth a proper wage and should be paid a maximum of £2 an hour to work! I was fuming! Seriously WTF is this bloke's problem? Imagine if he had to work all the hours God sent on 2 quid an hour just to break even on a week's expenses?! No, he literally Lords it up on a Tory Lord's salary doing sweet FA at tax payer's expense.

I came across while looking for some of the childhood films my Grandma used to record for me and my siblings. It still packs an emotional punch even years later.

Knowing that I may have made someone from a depression forum commit suicide over what I said about him. It actually happened a week ago, but I still feel bad...

What made me upset was how crazy my day went. I go to work to find that my friend had quit so now I've got nobody to talk to. Everyone else there is quiet and they don't talk to me very much. I've been thinking about switching jobs because I'm only working two to three hours a day and would like to be working at least eight. Then when I got home from work I tried to set up a new TV I bought and could not get it to work on my computer because it did not have a VGA connection. I had to buy a special cord that would connect the computer to the TV. I can get the TV to run only on my game consoles for now.

New Threads

Top Bottom