• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of things organized neatly

upload_2020-7-10_21-46-54.png

@Yeshuasdaughter

surprise :)

"PayDay (stylized as "PAYDAY") is a candy bar first introduced in 1932 by the Hollywood Candy Company. The original PayDay candy bar consists of salted peanuts rolled over a nougat-like sweet caramel center. Since 1996 classic PayDay candy bars without chocolate have been continually produced by The Hershey Company. In 2020 Hershey's released what it calls a Chocolatey PAYDAY bar as a permanent part of the PAYDAY product line."

PayDay (confection) - Wikipedia

"The peanut-packed candy bar will now also be sold covered in chocolate on a permanent basis. The treat, currently produced by Hershey, had been offered in chocolate versions years ago, but only for a limited time."

PayDay candy bar now offered covered in chocolate on a permanent basis

One of the limited editions was in 2006.

upload_2020-10-28_19-2-14.png

Chocolate Payday - Candy Blog

REVIEW: Chocolatey PayDay Bar - The Impulsive Buy

Chocolatey PAYDAY | Chocolatey Peanut Caramel Candy Bar

I had no idea how much I needed this thread.

I konmari'd my possessions a long time ago, but if I still have more than three items of the same thing, they line up nicely and make it totally obvious that I have OCD.

New Threads

Top Bottom