• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of things organized neatly

sb47RmvzNDtjCPWXN4QJ9HvkuKXUAih-42HUUgWct7c.jpg

This thread reminds me of a time when I helped my best friend (now deceased) in hanging wall art in his house. I used a laser to pinpoint with precision where to insert hanging screws in the wall, while he provided a supply of screws and hardware organized similar to the items in these photos. He and I were both math majors in college, and looking back we were both quirky undiagnosed Aspies.

Haha. I’m watching my boss and colleagues playing cards right now while sipping coffee before work. These games are of no interest to me, but love the effort in building connection with each other. Why handle the cards in times of crisis, though. Mind boggling...

New Threads

Top Bottom