• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of things organized neatly

iu

I store my camera accessories up there. All these storage containers I got at the dollar store. Every compartment is labeled. This new system makes it a lot easier to find my gear compare to before having everything dumped in one drawer.

View attachment 33744
tbh, if it were my storage system I would know every objects drawer without labels even if I had say 1000 items. do you really need the labels? however, I do enjoy labeled systems very much.

the first picture is interesting because it is unknown to me how it could have been created in that I can not see anything which attaches the separate parts which look as though they are flying through the air, but which I think are actually neatly placed in their own sort of way. am I way off base?
full
(It is most likely a 3D CAD image.
full
)

New Threads

Top Bottom