• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post pictures of things organized neatly

iu

BCA42D12-E1FA-44DB-AC14-7E8C7E920AAD.jpeg
Omg I forgotten about this thread for a while. I’m excited to post something back into it. Thanks for the notification (likes, etc.) to have it ‘rolling’ again.

my filing of the great courses. I have never used the conventional alpha-numerical filing systems , at work I filed by process order, good luck to my replacement after. I retired

My great courses organized, math first, then physics, chemistry, biology, drives my wife nuts.

IMG_0143 (4).jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom