• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

Knower of nothing

I love checking out artists directly, doesn't matter how amateur or professional. All genres welcome. I'll be posting my own simple digital compositions as well. Specify if you want feedback.

(I also didn't check if there was a thread like this around yet, I wanted my own.)

That’s really cool! :) I like messing around with synths too. I hope you will post more of your music.

I do a lot of drum covers of EDM songs and traditional ethnic songs from various cultures but I’m a bit shy about posting them :confused:
I have two drum kits (a full kit and a kick/snare/hat), and a hand frame drum, and various other instruments.
I have just acquired an accordion lol

I’ll try to get more comfortable posting my music on here. I just doubt myself a lot and have had some traumatic experiences so I’m overly sensitive to criticism.
But I have shared my visual artwork and my culinary skills on here and they were well-received. So maybe. Lol

@crewlucaa_ Thanks! And I definitely will. If you're too shy to post anything public you're free to DM me as well haha, maybe I can even incite some confidence. No pressure of course.
I rarely receive criticism on my music though people often question my aesthetic judgments and general music taste, which is all fine by me. For example even though most people strongly prefer the more detailed synth works, in reality I spend the vast majority of my music writing time on either dull solo piano pieces or weird/cheesy MIDIs such as this:

I have professional quality recordings for guitar and piano.I would not have the slightest clue how to post them.Perhaps I will try but likely won't work.

The four recording are in 4 mp3 files preserved in separate email and the files are to big to download on my hardrive and then upload.They can only be sent via email.

I'm not on Soundcloud and I would not know how to upload to them anyway
All you do is 'drag and drop'.

Not a video of me making music per se, but some more of my drums:

6D822CCC-AC7C-49CB-8CA9-99795236BF16.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom