• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

I read this and didn't press like, but I really like.

:) The bees that were found were huge, and a little faded, as soon as I brought them outside they went for the honey I put on a leaf, they seemed to be a little weak, after they ate they flew away, happy I think.

My favorite Homestuck character is Gamzee Makara but my typing quirks probably most resemble Rose LaLonde.

I'm a songwriter, it's always been this way since I was little. I always listened to Artists like Nirvana and wondered what the artist was thinking when they wrote the songs and eventually it just clicked. I find writing very therapeutic and it kind of helps me make sense of the world around me.

Though I am a musician by trade and, that is one of my passions, I also love to cook and, would like to do so professionally or, at least in a celebrity chef capacity. I may try to get on one of the celebrity cooking challenge shows this year.

That's cool. I've been on my own aloud two years and I'm just starting to get into cooking experimenting stage. I'm not food network good but I'm not living on ramen I really want to come into some money so I can turn my room into a recording studio or go to college. I'd also like to start my own YouTube cartoons

Look into portable recording studios, you can get started with one for around 200 to 300 USD, get some demos out there, never be afraid of your music being rejected, you'll get a hundred rejections before you get one accepted but, you know what, so do the best in the business.

Contact small local bands that do music similar to yours, volunteer to be an open act, just two to five songs while they finalize their "crap" backstage before going on.

Just know that once your break comes and you start to gain a little fame, that is the moment you step aboard the proverbial rocket to the top. It takes perserverance and hard work to get there, but once you do, it's so fast, your head will spin, your life will change entirely and, you will loose all privacy in a matter of months. Mentally prepare for it (advice I WISH someone had given me.) Don't let the inevitable overloads and meltdowns break you or your passion for music.

Though I often get strange looks for doing it, I will often order a peanut butter and Miracle Whip (salad cream) sandwich at a diner. I like them and, if I'm in the mood for one, I have to have it, can't get home to make one so, I stop and order one.

I hate my real name. :lol:
I like mine sort of ^] purely because my mother had to fight to not have a hyphen in the middle, I like as colonel Jonathan 'Jack'O Neill from Stargate sg1 would say sticking it to the man

Last edited:
When I looked at the title of this old thread, a minute ago,
I read it as: "Post a random tooth about yourself."

I make awesome chicken soft tacos, but I also tend to like them on the XXX spicy side. If one wanted to breathe fire, try my chicken soft tacos.

I am a superfan of Napoleon Dynamite. I can never get tired of that flippin movie!

iu

New Threads

Top Bottom