• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture you have taken.

I took a photo of my parent's tree while spending Christmas at their house.
20181224_164805.jpg

And now for something cheerful... :p A photo I took last night, I don't do soothing photos very much... I like the gritty side of life...

Street Photo 02.jpg

I'm hopefully attending a Cosplay Ball up in Huddersfield around February, so I'll have some shots off nubile young women in nice dresses hopefully :D

Don't know if this counts, but I made it in Garry's Mod. I was bored.

Attachments

• 20181225005125_1.jpg
    20181225005125_1.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 0
A Calgary park, man made marsh on the edge of the city, this photo intentionally shows some of the infrastructure of the marsh...

Ralph Klein Park 01.jpg

Looks like a mylar balloon that got caught in a tree.

LOL....bummer. ;) :p
It's the Goodyear blimp. I grew up in Akron, Ohio and the blimp building is in Ripley's believe it or not because it's so big and open that it has it's own weather inside.

It's the Goodyear blimp.

I knew that. I was just joking with ya. ;)

The movie "Black Sunday" kind of put the blimp on the map. Though I knew about and had seen it before as a kid.

Born into a Navy family we already knew about dirigibles like the Macon, Akron, Los Angeles and Shenandoah, apart from the LZ-1 and Hindenburg Zepplins. All rigid airships (unlike a blimp) which ended in disaster.

Though it's also an interesting form of photography when one deliberately sets out to fool viewers about the actual scale of the image they are seeing. :cool:

Last edited:
It is a normal aquarium. I took the picture just with my phone with the negatives option. Don't know how to explain in English.. I liked the strange contrasts.

13924808_10207444910469415_7891636932548395144_n.jpg

I do like using my kids as photo subjects - my youngest daughter - she posed herself.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom