• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture of your mind

Especially when I listen to Orbital’s Halcyon On and On.
89D0CFC4-6435-42A0-A6B1-EBE1EAF1844F.jpeg

Last edited:
Negative state of mind is for me solid like a cross cut of a potato.
upload_2021-9-25_13-8-19.png
No room for any thoughts.

Positive state of mind, probably when I am walking, is openness, or "empty" might be the word....
upload_2021-9-25_13-10-25.png

There is room for ideas to come loose/develop.

The ideas emerge from/shake loose from the sides. I arrange and examine them in the middle of the space.

It is serenity in the midst of mayhem. I'm the guy lying down taking a nap. The one with the brick on his chest.

20150523_BKP001_0.jpg

;)

can´t describe it with a photo, but with metaphors (just imagine the picture of it):

a man who sits alone in a half dark room, while outside it is bright, the sun shines, people are having fun together, are laughing

the feeling of walking towards tough and sticky substance, which makes each of your steps harder

the feeling that the problems never stop, etoliate you and you have no time to live

hundreds of things in your head and you look around you and recognize that you are alone in your room

New Threads

Top Bottom