• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Possible Bug: gifted VIP to someone, they have yet to get it

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
As the title says, I gifted VIP to someone anonymously, and used Paypal, the payment went through and the last time I did it to a few others they got the VIP benefits instantly after gifting it successfully. Not sure if it's just a bug or not. Will report back with an update if anything changes.

You're so kind! I love you!

Edit: I forgot I commented this and so clicked the thread to see if anyone commented yet since I knew I wouldn't be notified without having commented, saw this comment, thought, "Aww, how nice of this person," then saw that it was me. *goes to sleep*

Last edited:
I paid for VIP membership a couple days ago and i'm still an "Active Member." I thought it was 'cause it takes a couple days for the payment to clear. As of late last night, the charge was still pending.

i gifted someone, but only about threehours ago...and no status change yet

Hope it gets resolved soon so it doesn't feel like I spent $13 for nothing, I got faith in you Brent!

Keep in mind that there is probably a reasonable excuse for this, and until Brent sees this and corrects it, nothing is likely to happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom