• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

gItiWIyVwBslo8MX2
Screenshot_2017-12-31-15-28-35.png

I cannot wait for Kyogre I got Zapdos maxxed out and working on maxxing Raikou, Raiquaza will be awesome but hell be easier I got my dragonites, Jynxes and articuno and cloysters ready.

I did try the Pokemon Go for a very short time, but visiting real life locations didn't really appeal to me as I don't like travelling or meeting people too much and there was also found to be dangerous issues with this too. I also hate games with micro transactions even if they do try to balance them well and in definition make them non pay to win, I wish they'd bring back the days where you paid for a game and that was it with everyone having exactly the same chance to win in the same time, now far too many otherwise good games are released as "free to play" and are totally ruined with infuriatingly annoying restrictions and/or extremely long grind times that are only fixed by spending real money repeatedly on micro transactions and to play these games reasonably well you would normally need to spend a lot more than a full price game and it's often never ending, but much worse even some already paid for games are going that way which is a huge kick in the teeth. Another thing that was seriously off putting about Pokemon Go was how easy it was for people to cheat by faking their location to the mobile device (or emulator) so you could simply jump immediately to any location while still sitting at home, then there was even additional cheats to make capturing easy. Loads of people cheated and all this ruined any competitive appeal.

Lvl 38 almost lvl 39 got many high iv mons got banned from discord over it due to haters but dont need discord just us maps and gym hunter they cannot ban me from raiding or becoming more awesome. I show up at the hot raid spots get the raid done and call it a day, also they are not niantic.

I did try the Pokemon Go for a very short time, but visiting real life locations didn't really appeal to me as I don't like travelling or meeting people too much and there was also found to be dangerous issues with this too. I also hate games with micro transactions even if they do try to balance them well and in definition make them non pay to win, I wish they'd bring back the days where you paid for a game and that was it with everyone having exactly the same chance to win in the same time, now far too many otherwise good games are released as "free to play" and are totally ruined with infuriatingly annoying restrictions and/or extremely long grind times that are only fixed by spending real money repeatedly on micro transactions and to play these games reasonably well you would normally need to spend a lot more than a full price game and it's often never ending, but much worse even some already paid for games are going that way which is a huge kick in the teeth. Another thing that was seriously off putting about Pokemon Go was how easy it was for people to cheat by faking their location to the mobile device (or emulator) so you could simply jump immediately to any location while still sitting at home, then there was even additional cheats to make capturing easy. Loads of people cheated and all this ruined any competitive appeal.
Yeah cheaters suck, I frown on spoofers who take over gyms as well as people who take the game seriously if their teams gym has been taken down legit with no spoofing involved.

I try to meet new people most people are nice and friendlу аnd there are those who are antisocial and brush you off and are arrogent, huge pet peve to me the same person taking it personally when I take his gyms down.

New Threads

Top Bottom