• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokémon Go to be glinted in Gold and Silver on Thursday.

Xenocity

Too WEIRD for the Weird...
Tall Pikachu, no whip: Starbucks to launch Pokémon Go crossover

On Thursday Pokémon Go will receive a massive update that will add numerous stuff to the game including Generation 2 Pokémon from Gold and Silver.

Starbucks will also be turning practically all it's U.S. Location into loot heavy Pokestops or Gyms.
Starbucks U.S. will also get a special Pokémon Frappicuno flavor.

Also the long awaited launch of Pokémon Go Apple Watch Is also expected to happen.

Pokémon Go is still the most played mobile game by far.

I really hope that the UK will get some sort of similar tie up, with either starbucks or another company. My husband and I are aiming to get a pokestop a day from tomorrow so we can get the single use incubators from the Christmas event.

I really hope that the UK will get some sort of similar tie up, with either starbucks or another company. My husband and I are aiming to get a pokestop a day from tomorrow so we can get the single use incubators from the Christmas event.
Well on top of that you get a daily bonus for EXp and items each day for hitting a pokestop on the 7th day you get 2,000 exp and a load of 20+ items.

You get ever increasing EXP for catching a daily Pokémon on the 7th day it's 2,000 EXP.

Also the starter Pokémon will see a higher spawning rate.
Also the Gen 2 Pokémon have a higher hatch rate.
This ends on January 2nd (except for the daily EXP bonus)

The Apple Watch app allows for better tracking of steps towards egg hatching.
It has allowed me to hatch a 10k egg faster, and a 2k egg fast as well too.

Well on top of that you get a daily bonus for EXp and items each day for hitting a pokestop on the 7th day you get 2,000 exp and a load of 20+ items.

You get ever increasing EXP for catching a daily Pokémon on the 7th day it's 2,000 EXP.

Also the starter Pokémon will see a higher spawning rate.
Also the Gen 2 Pokémon have a higher hatch rate.
This ends on January 2nd (except for the daily EXP bonus)

The Apple Watch app allows for better tracking of steps towards egg hatching.
It has allowed me to hatch a 10k egg faster, and a 2k egg fast as well too.

Yeah I always get the pokemon daily bonus but not so much with the pokestop one. Unfortunately the app hadn't added in the Christmas stuff before we got to a pokestop today, so no incubator.

The massive update is out!
The rest of gen 2 is out now.
The UI has been redesigned
New items are also added including evolutionary items.

Tomorrow all sprint stores in the U.S. will have special lures at 2pm to trigger gen 2s.

Other territories will have something similar.

New Threads

Top Bottom