• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

point and click Samorost

Cool, thanks! I've still got Samorost 3 from Steam I never played but maybe I will check this out too.

How do you play it? I went on the website and tried to, but I was just clicking on characters and they'd move a little and make noise. Is there actual gameplay, or is it a game where you just discover what everyone can do when you click on them? Please explain.

You find the right place to click. At the very beginning of the game, you need to wait like 5-10 seconds and then click on the gray cap top portion of the blue pipe to get started.

If you get stuck stuck, you can look through (part of) this walkthrough to help you get to the next part.

How do you play it? I went on the website and tried to, but I was just clicking on characters and they'd move a little and make noise. Is there actual gameplay, or is it a game where you just discover what everyone can do when you click on them? Please explain.

Hey Josh and Yeshua,
so you have to figure out where to click or what combination of things to click on to move the interactive story along. This is a point and click/interactive fiction game type.

This genre of game tends to be more solitary of an activity usually, less popular than rpgs, fighting, and adventure games, and people who like solving puzzles or riddles tend to like them. Not everyone is aware that this is an actual genre because they've only seen fast paced games. Point and click are generally slow paced games.

New Threads

Top Bottom