• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please Welcome wyverary as our newest Moderator

Brent

Administrator
Please take the time to welcome wyverary as our newest moderator. We look forward to working with him on continuing to grow AspiesCentral.com :)

For those that applied, your applications will be kept on file for future consideration. As of now we are only going to go with 1 new moderator. When this changes, we will let former applicants know.

Hi everyone! I assume most of y'all already know me, so I'll just say I look forward to serving AC in this new capacity. Love to all!

wyv

Wyv, I'm really happy to welcome you as our new moderator. Thank you for offering to take on this job for us.

Welcome to the team, now we can be mod buddies. :D actually glad we went through this direction in choosing you as your the perfect person for this role.

Congrats, Wyv.

One question. Will this place become a headphones-only domain? LOL.....j/k. Good luck.

Welcome Wyv! I've enjoyed reading your previous postings in the past. I believe you'll make a great moderator.

Sincerely - Rob

New Threads

Top Bottom