• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Play Steam?/Steam group?

TheWolfPreys

Just looking to get more friends on my friends list. Mainly playing h1z1 at the moment. Username is same as here. I'm not very good with communication really but you can't move forward without trying

I'm Misery on there, same as here, and same avatar image. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I dont play multiplayer games too much but I'm always up for a chat (well, unless it's meal time). Though I dont always have anything interesting to say. I tend to stick to indie games usually, particularly shmups and roguelikes.

I am on Steam under the same username however there's probably not much point in adding me since I've given up on the vast majority of multiplayer games; I can't be dealing with the toxic attitudes of people in them at the moment. I just prefer to play single player RPGs.

I am on Steam under the same username however there's probably not much point in adding me since I've given up on the vast majority of multiplayer games; I can't be dealing with the toxic attitudes of people in them at the moment. I just prefer to play single player RPGs.
I don't know which one is yours exactly so if you'd like me to add you just let me know the picture

I am there under the same username too (xDominiel). Pretty fresh account, I've been picking up a bunch of stuff from sales but haven't had much time to play it yet lol.. I'm planning to go on a gaming binge sometime after I've moved and gotten stuff in order later this month.

Sent y'all friend requests.

I don't know which one is yours exactly so if you'd like me to add you just let me know the picture

Feel free to add me too, SouthernDiscomfort.

Steam Community :: xDominiel

Last edited:
My name on steam is jorgrmcr and the picture is
iconoapplivewallpape2r.png

I'm on steam as katmoose. Some b*****d stole my name :mad: I suppose that's the risk when you're late to something. Luckily because I got a PS3 and Xbox 360 on launch I managed to get xudo as my username on both :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom