• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pirate Radio Station For Aspies

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
This thread is our own Pirate Radio Station.

Post odd, creative, quirky, emotional, and nerdy songs here.

Anything goes as long as the song seems to be something someone on the spectrum would relate to.

I'll start:

This is the ultimate aspie love song

Sorry. I just had to do this.

For those who don't get. The name of this song is also the name of a movie that was about a radio pirate.

That's one of my all-time favorite bands. I'm going to dig out my old CDs and enjoy listening to them at full volume! Wish I had a vegemite sandwich to go with it. ;)
For about a year my brother owned a Violent Kombi. Kombi Van is our name for the VW Microbus, his had a hotted up V6 engine and did wheel stands. :)

For me it's called IR Radio.
They play nature sounds when the sun comes up. Then new age until noon. Trance mix at noon. Then ambient music. Sun goes down they play nature sounds again. Then ambient. Then progressive house. Then from 10 pm to 12 pm Lo-fi hip pop. At midnight they play darker, long ambient tracks.
That's only the schedule for the weekdays.

On Halloween they play for a week all Halloween music. On Christmas they play for about four days holiday chill music. On Valentine's day it's all depressing dark, long ambient tracks.

And you bring me to my knees
Again
All the times that I could beg you please
In vain
All the times that I felt insecure
For you
And I leave my burdens at the door
But I'm on the outside, I'm looking in
I can see through you, see your true colors
'Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
I can see through you, see to the real you
All the times that I felt like this won't end
It's for you
And I taste what I could never have
It was from you
All the times that I've cried
My intentions were full of pride
But I waste more time than anyone
But I'm on the outside, I'm looking in
All the times that I've cried
All this wasted, it's all inside
And I feel all this pain
Stuffed it down, it's back again
And I lie here in bed
All alone, I can't mend
But I feel tomorrow will be okay
But I'm on the outside, and I'm looking in

Two more Andrew Bird songs I feel might appeal to people here.

I once read an interview with Andrew Bird, he certainly seems to be a bit "different". He was talking about going to a town because he wanted to go to a local museum as they had "a good collection of mosses". I quite enjoyed thinking about how the interviewer was probably not expecting him to talk about moss! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom