• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Phew, back, missed the website since yesterday 522 error

I got the 522 error, too. Looks like it was a problem with this website's server but I'm a technological idiot about these things so don't really know. Glad you're back.

My attempts told me my ‘interweb’ Was fine, a cloud thing was also fine and something about a host error and a timing out of something else.

I haven’t the foggiest idea what a 555 or pinging is.
(Please, nobody try to explain, much appreciated :)

My attempts told me my ‘interweb’ Was fine, a cloud thing was also fine and something about a host error and a timing out of something else.

I haven’t the foggiest idea what a 555 or pinging is.
(Please, nobody try to explain, much appreciated :)
Stuff was bad. Stuff good now. Me out.

I could not get on from mid-day yesterday to mid-morning today. It is a little unsettling when Autism Forums is part of your daily routine.

My internet was out yesterday until late evening, then when I tried to come here I got the error and figured it was still on this end. Glad to know it wasn't. :) But I did see it once before and knew it would come back.

It triggered abandonment issues and I spent hours imagining life without the website because everything now is reality forever. :)

Would have been better if it was a 505 error .

In honor of a Del Amitri lyric ...*

"I kept reading s.o.s. when it was just my clock reading 505"

* This autocorrected to delivery Amitriptyline

Wasn't aware something like this happened lately and I hope it won't happen any time soon again. Honestly, it makes me think of all the websites I used to frequent in the last years that were taken down and I really hope it won't happen to AF. This forum is a lifeline and just a knowledge that you can come any time is soothing.

I saw it last night when I kept trying to get on. Never seen that error before. It looked almost cartoonish and I thought perhaps the site was hacked.

It’s been kind of interesting to see the burst of activity now that the site is back up - like everyone is making up for lost time.

At first I wondered if I'd gotten banned, then I checked from my bf's computer and same thing, so I realised it wasn't banning. I get a bit paranoid sometimes, only slightly now, I'm heeeeaaaaps better than I used to be.

l figured it was them not me. Maybe it was maintance, or updating, or system crash. Stuff happens.

New Threads

Top Bottom