• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Phew, back, missed the website since yesterday 522 error

I got the same error message last night and first thought was I had been banned.
But then I looked up what the message meant and understood it was not on my side.
Never had seen it before. Kept trying all night and went to bed hoping nothing had happened here.
I felt the dreaded worry of withdrawel too. Being here is a part of my daily routine too. :)

I had trouble getting on a few days ago. I figured they were doing some work on the site and it was just unavailable for a little while. I tried coming back the next day and everything was working just fine. I also missed being on this forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom