• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pending Evaluation in California

bentHnau

Exploding Radical
Hello. I'm an almost-33-yr. old woman living in California and eagerly awaiting acceptance into the state Regional Center, where I will be able to get an ASD evaulation. I've gone for ASD evaluations and been diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder twice already, so I'm not sure how my evaluation would go. Over the past few years, I've mentally gone back and forth and nearly driven myself crazy trying to figure out if I have an ASD or not.

I live in a nonfunctioning van and my life is just a bit crappy right now, so I hope this forum will distract me a bit. I've pretty much given up on socializing in non-ASD forums.

Welcome!

I hope you find the answers you're looking for, and that you find a home here. :)

Since I am not yet able to PM anyone, hopefully a moderator sees this and can tell my why my account is still restricted? I thought that the restriction would be removed after my first post was approved.

Since I am not yet able to PM anyone, hopefully a moderator sees this and can tell my why my account is still restricted? I thought that the restriction would be removed after my first post was approved.

It should have :\ even your 3rd post showed up to be moderated. Hope it's fixed, now that I approved this post.

New Threads

Top Bottom