• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pastor Greg Locke calls Autistic people demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Locke is a pastor from my state Tennessee called autistic people demonic and it really bothered i know its not true and I know God loves autistic people i believe many clergyman are corrupt please let me know your thoughts
on this

I could care less honestly. I'm not even Christian anymore so I stopped caring what a priest thinks, let alone ANY Christian.

TBH, everything listed on this man’s Wikipedia says “crazy person” to me. His COVID politics aside, he once organized a mass burning of Harry Potter and Twilight books. I wouldn’t pay attention to him.

The man is a typical Born-Again: being a self-righteous prat after spending his teenage years being a screw-up and cheating on his first wife with her now former best friend (whom he later married). Opinions from idiots like him don't matter.

I think I have seen a Youtube video about this. I agree with Kitsuna. This dude is completely unhinged and I wouldn't listen to anything he says.

Calling people demonic went away along time ago, this isn't how we describe anybody today. This is more a description for the Exorcist movie. Now l would call my car insurance raising premiums, or my raising food costs as demonic. Lol

He sounds like an absolute idiot. Those are words for malice, and he is no man of faith or of science either.

Autistic people (I think) are a gift from God, same as all the other types of people out there. Sure, it's often a uniquely terrible experience along with it, but guess what, it'd be less terrible without those devious enemies of the light. And you may apply that label to either the devil or to Pastor Locke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom