• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outdoors here in my neck of the woods

Xinyta

~Closeted Goth | A rabbit/dragon in spirit~
20230507_080721.jpg

20230507_080844.jpg

Where I live is fairly rural. These pics are on the outskirts of town while my routine walk/jog.

The top one is in the direction of a playground/dog park along Veteran's Honor Parkway road.

The other one is just farm land along the same road. There is alot of that all around, along with trees and open feilds.

Wow. Big skies. Do you get lots of interesting cloud formations in those vast skies?

Beautiful! :)
Doesn’t look too dissimilar to where I live, except we have more hills.
I agree with Forest Cat!

Nice pictures :)

I drove across the country about 20 years ago. The Midwest was interesting. You might be driving under storm clouds all day, but because of the flatness, you could see the edge of the storm. Yet, it was so far away you'd be unsure whether you'd get that far that day.

Wow. Big skies. Do you get lots of interesting cloud formations in those vast skies?

Yes actually. There are some pretty neat cloud formations that can happen. Though on fair sky days, we occasionally get some sirrus clouds.

Storms systems are the most interesting with open area like this. You tend to see them come well before they hit. And you can see them for a while still when they are leaving too.

New Threads

Top Bottom