• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

One Thing I Like About My Life Today

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
It doesn't have to be gigantic, just pick one thing today that you like about the way your life is going...

You cleaned out that cupboard that is always cluttered, you talked to somebody new, you tasted a food you thought you hated, your wart fell off...

---

So, I guess I should start. Ummm (nobody said it was easy), okay:

One thing I like about my life today is that I discovered retail therapy doesn't mean I actually have to buy stuff to feel better, I can just look at the things I know I can afford and then realise the reasons I don't really need them in my life just now.

After an exhausting afternoon spent with family, I got to go back home to my own comfortable room.

I felt full when I ate lunch today... usually I feel full because I am physically, what I mean is that today I felt satisfied because I cooked my lunch last night for work today and it was scrumptious, so I really enjoyed that instead of quickly gorging myself on a takeaway like I usually do.

One thing i like about my life today is that i'm so busy at work, i looked up and it was two hours past my lunchtime. i thought it was still morning but it's almost time to go home. :)

Although I was too sick to go in to work today, I got to spend the day with my Pug!

YAAY for pugs!! I also enjoyed to spend time with my dogs too.

I'm also thankful for my bed. It isn't the best, nor the biggest bed of all, but it's so confortable. Thank you Mr. Bed. :playfull::bounce:

I have just had an email saying that my new beer tankard is going to be delivered today. It has a medieval design with a dragon engraved round it. I can also drink tea or coffee from it too.

One thing I like about my life today: I like that I can Skype with my daughter and grandson tonight. Not everyone has a computer and it's wonderful for people like me who has family living far away.

:biggrin:

I like that I'm having a good-with-textiles day: nothing itches, pulls, chafes, pinches or even remotely aggravates me about this Aspie-proof get-up (a grey Roots Kanga-hoodie, cotton slouch socks from Sock Dreams, straight black cotton yoga-type pants)

I like that I'm having a good-with-textiles day: nothing itches, pulls, chafes, pinches or even remotely aggravates me about this Aspie-proof get-up (a grey Roots Kanga-hoodie, cotton slouch socks from Sock Dreams, straight black cotton yoga-type pants)

Coincidence: an entire year has elapsed & I am sitting here today wearing the exact same Aspie-proof garb. No need to change something that is working perfectly well, right?

New Threads

Top Bottom