• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

One of my Friends' Son is diagnosed with Aspie

Naiwen

One of my friend's son is diagnosed with Aspie, not me. I'd like how I can help him, and etc...?

I would do a lot of research online and through reading. There are books for friends and family members of a person with Aspergers. Does your friend, the parent of the child, know about this forum? They could find a lot of help here.

I would do a lot of research online and through reading. There are books for friends and family members of a person with Aspergers. Does your friend, the parent of the child, know about this forum? They could find a lot of help here.
She doesn't go on forums.

Welcome Naiwen, what you might be able to do is spend some time here your self, then get your friend to join you when you are on it later on. Your friend may be drawn in that way when they see all the similar people here.

One of my friend's son is diagnosed with Aspie, not me. I'd like how I can help him, and etc...?

For me personally, my mother was strict but fair with me. She was a big believer in manners and respecting others. She strived to make sure I was in mainstream school which I believe was also key for me. Is he a chatterbox or generally quiet?

New Threads

Top Bottom