• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old friends you miss from wrong planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER

Quote OP:
"Is there anyone you know from Wrongplanet that you miss?"

The premise of this thread is to recall individuals you miss from another site.
Character dissection of those you feel have done you wrong or caused you pain
is not the topic. Neither is analysis of anyone's political leanings or your projections
for any upcoming elections.

For political comments related to autism, please use Politics Discussion area.

General Rules & Guidelines
Discussion of moderation (who's banned, why...etc) is best left private.
per Posting Guidelines and Member Conduct #8.

Does Awesomelyglorious still post there?

Not lately.

upload_2020-10-25_21-58-38.png

The forum isn't very active these days.
I can’t even view it as a guest these days.

I would like to get back in contact with Sweetleaf, though. We did keep in touch through emails but she hasn’t replied to me since May. I hope she hasn’t forgotten me. It would be good to hear from Alliekit and Chronos again but they disappeared years ago. Other than those three, I don’t miss anyone else and would rather forget them if I could.

I can’t even view it as a guest these days.

I would like to get back in contact with Sweetleaf, though. We did keep in touch through emails but she hasn’t replied to me since May. I hope she hasn’t forgotten me. It would be good to hear from Alliekit and Chronos again but they disappeared years ago. Other than those three, I don’t miss anyone else and would rather forget them if I could.
I am assuming you have been banned?
Perhaps try a different computer/phone if you just want to read?

I realised once I started reading of course but,

The thread title caught my eye, I thought "This should be an interesting read.". :)

Is that site any good or should I not sign up?
It was the first autism forum I visited, but I've never felt moved to join.

https://www.autismforums.com/threads/what-has-happened-to-wrong-planet.16123/#post-306771
ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Is that site any good or should I not sign up?
You seem like a kind and sensitive person. I'm not saying that there are no kind or sensitive members of Wrong Planet. However, that forum is far more abrasive than this one is and there are certain sections of the forum that are very harsh and toxic to most people.

You seem like a kind and sensitive person. I'm not saying that there are no kind or sensitive members of Wrong Planet. However, that forum is far more abrasive than this one is and there are certain sections of the forum that are very harsh and toxic to most people.
Agreed.
There are nice ppl...
And then there are ferals.

I am hearing a lot of controversy about the site.. I should stay away from it
If you are a sensitive person, stay away from the News and particularly the PPR (Philosophy, Politics, Religion) forums.

The viciousness there is legendary.
The left takes no prisoners, though it isn't as bad as it once was.

I'm still not going back to Wrong Planet and putting up with idiots when I'm just wanting to hang out with other people on the spectrum.

They seem angry. I don't do angry.

Some may see that as a forum that is insufficiently moderated, something our staff never aspires to let this one become ;)

I'm still not going back to Wrong Planet and putting up with idiots when I'm just wanting to hang out with other people on the spectrum.

They seem angry. I don't do angry.
But they do do politics.
I like political discussions.

I am assuming you have been banned?
Perhaps try a different computer/phone if you just want to read?
Yes but I don’t think I can give any details why here.

I once tried a work computer to view the place and access was blocked even on there.

Yes but I don’t think I can give any details why here.

I once tried a work computer to view the place and access was blocked even on there.
Curious. A general Google should provide you with a link that enables anonymous public access. I have done this in the past just to read posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom