• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old friends you miss from wrong planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to steal Kraftiekortie and get him over here.

I too find myself far too snarky when I'm on that site. You log in and go into battle mode.
Hehe i used to get snarky too it was fun but now calmed down abit here got into mishief too there but calmed down here alot.

Did she join in the rioting? I mean um peaceful protests? Since when did burning down buildings, vandalizing property as well as assaulting peaceful protesting lol.

if you voted for trump you became the enemy. Let’s just say the people who spoke the most of loving everyone and being kind turned out not to be. She’s been better lately maybe.
But for me the trauma is done and I’m skittish or trusting any of them.

if you voted for trump you became the enemy. Let’s just say the people who spoke the most of loving everyone and being kind turned out not to be. She’s been better lately maybe.
But for me the trauma is done and I’m skittish or trusting any of them.
I voted for neither that election, i didnt like either but when trump won i was like meh i didnt cry or riot or be a total cry baby i just shrugged it off, it is what it is, im a Liberatarian.

I might have to vote Trump this election, hes a jerk but says funny stuff and good at roasting hes better than Joe Biden who has dementia, sniffs little girls very creepy if hes elected with his progressing dementia he might just take all his clothes off, half the time he doesnt know who he is and said hes Joe Bidens Husband.

Even if you are simply not 100% anti-trump, you are seen as an enemy. If you question anything said against him no matter how ridiculous or improbable it is, you are accused of defending him and supporting him.

Even if you are simply not 100% anti-trump, you are seen as an enemy. If you question anything said against him no matter how ridiculous or improbable it is, you are accused of defending him and supporting him.
Lol i been the enemy of WP from the get go for sticking up for myself and having a fighting strong will.My fighting spirit they did not like.Wanting to be independant, wild, and free! I refused to be domesticated under a totalitarian system ran by bullies.

Lol i been the enemy of WP from the get go for sticking up for myself and having a fighting strong will.My fighting spirit they did not like.Wanting to be independant, wild, and free! I refused to be domesticated under a totalitarian system ran by bullies.

Me too. That's why they put me on a six month vacation.

Me too. That's why they put me on a six month vacation.
To hell with them its ok though more people will exodus to here and feel safer, the mods may be strict pg13 lvl but are more fair, they arent corrupt either its much nicer here,They actually listen and try to understand. im even learning to take it easy an religious folks even as an athiest, dont say bible thumper although usually directed at radicals its offensive to religious folks. So learning to respect that and stay in peace. Im not pressing my non beliefs or trying to dubunk god anymore, sometimes people need to have faith in something and i must respect that. I came harsh when i first arrived and sorry. No longer am i attacking religion or try to destroy proof of any diety. Its up to their choice and i was infringing on their freedom.

Last edited:
To hell with them its ok though more people will exodus to here and feel safer, the mods may be strict pg13 lvl but are more fair, they arent corrupt either its much nicer here,They actually listen and try to understand. im even learning to take it easy an religious folks even as an athiest, dont say bible thumper although usually directed at radicals its offensive to religious folks. So learning to respect that and stay in peace. Im not pressing my non beliefs or trying to dubunk god anymore, sometimes people need to have faith in something and i must respect that. I came harsh when i first arrived and sorry. No longer am i attacking religion or try to destroy proof of any diety. Its up to their choice and i was infringing on their freedom.

So I can count you out on worshipping me?

I could start my own religion being the mighty god otaku and have my followers geek out and spread anime world wide lol.Though shalt not hate anime or sci fi.If your gay its ok your not gonna burn, love is love, same with bi, pan or asexual its not a sin, poly and open relationships are not a sin either, Marijuanna is welcome too. Yay.

Last edited:
I could start my own religion being the mighty god otaku and have my followers geek out and spread anime world wide lol.Though shalt not hate anime or sci fi.If your gay its ok your not gonna burn, love is love, same with bi, pan or asexual its not a sin, poly and open relationships are not a sin either, Marijuanna is welcome too. Yay.

Geeze I was just joking, get over yourself.

and worship me

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom