• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old friends you miss from wrong planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze I was just joking, get over yourself.

and worship me
Hehe i was joking too lol. But peeps look up to me here as oh mighty otaku lol.Just glad your here, this place is much better than there.

I have been reminiscing about wrong planet there a lot of people there that I was friends with I really miss now .
Is there anyone you know from Wrongplanet that you miss?

For those of you who switched over what do you miss about wrong planet?

I haven’t switched, but I’m no longer as active there, not that I was active too much to begin with. I do appreciate a handful of posters there, for sharing their experiences. I’m not interested in politics or dating, which seems to be the bulk of the content. I’m not mad at it though.

Even if you are simply not 100% anti-trump, you are seen as an enemy. If you question anything said against him no matter how ridiculous or improbable it is, you are accused of defending him and supporting him.

Hehe.
I fixed the ferals by putting something in my signature. That stopped them in their tracks.
It is hard to condemn someone when you have something there that castrates their argument. :D

I'm smart as a, umm, shepherd. ;)

I miss members like pensieve, timeisdead, hyperlexion, millie, kilroy, lioness, btnnyr, birdinfight, kingdomofrats, and many others. It's great seeing some former WP members here.

I’ve finally left WP permanently, after a couple of rounds over the past 5 months with a few jackasses that triggered my paranoia due to PTSD, and the sexual and mental abuse I went through in high school with 3 different groups of sisters. All this happened in the Haven.

The final straw came about this week...

As the old saying goes, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” As a parting shot, I changed my signature before I left telling WP to fornicate themselves, and demanded WP administration permanently ban my account.

I’m now past the point of trusting anyone. I didn’t post much for the time I wasted on WP. I don’t plan on posting much here either. To quote part of the lyrics of the theme song from the TV show Mr. Ed:

“People yakkity-yak and speak
And waste the time of day.
But Mr. Ed will never speak
Unless he has somethin

Could you supply a link to that post?
Unfortunately, I tried to find that post but I’ve the feeling my post was deleted, especially after I put in my signature that Wrong Planet could go fornicate themselves and told the moderators to permanently ban my account.

The thread is locked now.
You weren't referring to one of the many Princesses at WP, were you?

The thread is locked now.
You weren't referring to one of the many Princesses at WP, were you?

oddly enough, the only other so-called princess that ever gave me fits on WP was nurseangela, aka Grumpy Cat. The other princesses pretty much left me alone.

The only ones that I’ll miss are AuntBlabby, TallyMan (who left not long after I joined, KraftieKortie, and Krainchgauer, as well as Kiprobahalto(?).

Last edited:
Wrong Planets garbage, they madethe mistake banning me ill keep this site lively and draw more people here. In due time max exodus and AF way better here im a celebraty here.

@Meistersinger

Ugh, I know who you are referring to, someone who had that lady in their avatar and it was red.

She also pissed me off too and I had her blocked but decided to unblock her so I can watch members roast her.

BTW, I haven't seen her around lately. But at least I admire her honesty about her being a sociopath. Good to know.

Unfortunately, I tried to find that post but I’ve the feeling my post was deleted, especially after I put in my signature that Wrong Planet could go fornicate themselves and told the moderators to permanently ban my account.

It got locked and funny enough that person you were talking about demanded it to be locked so Magz locked it. I couldn't careless because no one is forcing her to read that thread.

Only thing I liked about her was her grumpy cat avatar. I don't remember the rest about her other than she had something that wasn't diagnosed because it's not in the DSM so who knows what she had, definitely was not a neurotypical that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom