• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NT-bashing in the ASD community

I do absolutely hate NT bashing. Were no different than them or special. We can be just as bad, just as judgmental and ignorant, we are capable of bullying and being a jerk. Seriously, we are not saints.

This is a common problem that occurs in the AS communities for like more than a year I've been around AS communities and it's obviously something I don't like either but it seems clear that some people have had bad experiences but is having a difficult time to get over these things and it would be alot harder to see a different perspective from it.

People are technically no different regardless, everyone all humans and every single indiviual is different so it doesn't make any sense to see something like this and that.

Anyways, I think that's enough said from me.

- superboyian.

Can a mod please move this thread to "Aspies Discussion"? I see that I accidentally created this thread in the Off-Topic board which might be why it hasn't received many responses thus far.

Done as requested... I moved it to the ranting area of Aspies Discussion since its more of a rant. :)

i don't like it very much either, this is the only as site that i go to but i see it on here and it upsets me. i know great people that are NTs. i don't know why some people think that they are so different from people that have aspergers. we just have different problems that other people, no matter what it still takes wanting to be a good person to actually be good.

It's just another aspect of "us and them" syndrome, a sort of modern tribalism: anyone not belonging to our tribe is an enemy, etc. People can come up with all kinds of excuses for disliking anyone not like them, but it is ultimately a primal instinct and has no rational basis in this age.

-.- -.- --------------------------------- -.- -.-
What was the topic here lol. Anyway, drawing on posts when you can't draw a lick in real life is so fun ;) I gotta do this more often <>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\...........)))))))))))))))))

-.- -.- --------------------------------- -.- -.-
What was the topic here lol. Anyway, drawing on posts when you can't draw a lick in real life is so fun ;) I gotta do this more often <>\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\...........)))))))))))))))))
You were telling everyone about how you love all NT's and how you wanted to hug the next one that you seen. That was of course, before you wiped your post. I have my eye on you, Sean, you don't fool me.

A little sarcasm never hurt anyone man :) Neither did a little drawing lol. I scrapped the whole thing because I decided to draw instead :D

New Threads

Top Bottom