• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NOOOOOOOO!

For me there are a few individuals who are every bit as important in terms of pop culture, as high culture which has lasted for hundreds of years.

IMO the members of the Star Trek cast would definitely be among this very small group of artists. We have lost a very special person today.

He lived long and I would say he prospered. Would it be disrespectful to Vulcan culture to show emotion over his passing, or would it simply be honoring him as a great actor?

Ohh, I missed this thread..

I did not shed tears but I want to give him Vulcan salute. He will live in our hearts forever!

(I already shared my humble tribute to this great man in another thread, but I think this would be the right place for it. I'm sorry for repeating myself, I wish I saw this thread earlier...)

LLAP.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom