• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NL aspies

Are there any NL aspies here? I would like people to talk with and play online multiplayer games with. I like WoT,WT, EU4, BL,and BL2.

I would also like to meet aspies that would enjoy company for gym visits and long dist
ance bike rides.

You don't have to enjoy all of these things...just one will do.

What is an NL? By the way i play on Steam a lot.

I am currently heavily into Ultra Street Fighter IV but i am considering buying CS:GO (Counterstrike Global Offensive)

Hi, if you do not currently reside in the Netherlands, please do not post in this thread. Otherwise, you are posting off-topic, 'railroading', or '****-posting'.

Thank you for understanding.

Well.. I am dutch.

From all the games you listed, they either don't ring a bell or I don't play them. But then again; I rarely get into online gaming (though I should still give left 4 dead 2 a go with some folks as well as Diablo 3)

That said; the other stuff you mention... I don't do bikes (or most other traffic) and the gym, that would seem an iffy one depending on location and time. For most people in the Netherlands I live in the outmost corner in the middle of nowhere (south-east Limburg) and my work out times are usually in the middle of the night. But I'm still dutch, so there's that, hehe.

New Threads

Top Bottom