• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New around here

Gigabuster

Hello and thank you. I am here to try and gain a sense of community among the ever growing community of autism awareness and how I can contribute my experiences to the greater good. I struggle to understand what people understand and how I can cope with the every day struggles. I hope that I can gain insights, perspectives, and maybe encouragement as we all go on this journey together.

Thank you for your time.

Aye, you'll find alot of people who can sympathize with all of that here. We do try to offer insights and such when we can. I also offer sarcasm as a bonus service.

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to this site, and may you find answers to anything and everything! Donuts and coffee at 10am.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Welcome Gigabuster to the forums.
We talk about everything here from the serious to sometimes the silly. (Humor.)
It is like a little community and I hope you find answers and feel at home here. :)

Hi and welcome. This is a friendly place with interesting threads and resources, I hope you enjoy it and find it supportive.

:herb::seedling::palmtree::cactus::evergreen::sunflower:

Hi Gigabuster

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom