• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need help too show someone with autism and Aspergers

Sophie wells

Hi I would have been with my boyfriend for 2 years on the 9th of this month but a couple of months ago we broke up because we was all you into much plus we have a daughter together and I'm the one who broke up with him because I didn't think it was right for our daughter to grow up with her parents arguing all the time we did try and sort things out but I didn't know how to I do love this guy so much and I've been trying my hardest to show how much I love him but he just don't seem to get it he does have autism and Asperger's which can be some of the reason why but I don't know anything about these conditions I just need some help to understand it and to prove to him I do love him I want to be with him

Welcome Sophie.

It's hard to help you basing on the information you provided... We may need you to elaborate more concerning his behaviour to discern possible causes. What I can say for now is that I'm glad you try to keep your daughter out of it. No child should be caught in a crossfire between parents or forced to take sides. If possible, do try to not argue near her.

There are many resources concerning autism and Asperger's Syndrome on this forum and the community itself is rather open. Feel free to read, ask questions and take part in any discussions.

Hi Sophie wells :)

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom