• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need a good prank

Pats

V.I.P Member
I need an original good prank to pull on my son. He already knows ones I've done to other people in the past so he's not going to fall for the Elmers glue in the lotion bottle. I'm afraid to put black cherry unsweetened koolaide in the shower nozzle because it might be my daughter in law in there first and I did that to my daughter in the sink and it not only scared her (too many horror movies) but left her hands red for a few days. lol
I once screwed someone's lunch box to a table and that was pretty funny.
One's we did at the hospital only works at the hospital. lol Like what they think is a dirty bedpan sitting on the table in the break room or sitting a kind of wet specimen container filled with mountain dew on someone's book.
Anyhow - need some ideas.

I did these two to my husband on April Fools. He laughed for a long time. I used clear nail polish on a bar of white soap, with several coats, letting it dry in between. It looked like a normal bar of soap. Except it wouldn't create any suds. I watched him try to wash his hands over and over. It was as much as I could do to keep a straight face.

Also put vegetable dye in his toothpaste, removing some white toothpaste and then squirting in the dye and replacing a little white stuff on top. When he squirted it out, I heard him yell.

This was payback for putting an opened bag of flour on top of the partially closed bathroom door. So it fell on my head when I opened the door. He got the placement exactly right.
Definitely trying the soap one. The flour and toothpaste are hilarious - you must have a good marriage. :)

Could always stick his hand in a bowl of warm water and make him pee his pants mid-sleep if he's a fairly deep sleeper :D

Get a really strong magnet and when he is eating, put the magnet under the table where he can't see it and cause his knife or fork to mysteriously wander across the table.

Does he drive? Use strapping tape to tape a 1 to 1 1/2 foot strip of bubble pack to a wheel on his car. Choose a wheel opposite the direction you think he'll approach his car from, so he isn't likely to see it.

Does he drive? Use strapping tape to tape a 1 to 1 1/2 foot strip of bubble pack to a wheel on his car. Choose a wheel opposite the direction you think he'll approach his car from, so he isn't likely to see it.
Would be funny - but even I know to not mess with his Dodge Ram. lol

Oh wait - lol - when I read bubble pack I was thinking bubble gum.

One fun prank that is also a good way to pass the time:

Superglue a quarter or 50-cent-piece to the floor at the entrance of a Walmart or something. Then sit on a nearby bench and watch people try to pick it up. It's sociologically fascinating to watch how determined some people are to pick up that quarter.

Maybe you could do a take on that with your son? Maybe not even a quarter, just some object of his desire.

Oh, but a disclaimer to all: if you use this prank, be sure to have a solvent ready for when you're done, because a quarter superglued to the floor will really piss the custodian off and they don't need that; they didn't ask for a quarter superglued to the floor today.

One fun prank that is also a good way to pass the time:

Superglue a quarter or 50-cent-piece to the floor at the entrance of a Walmart or something. Then sit on a nearby bench and watch people try to pick it up. It's sociologically fascinating to watch how determined some people are to pick up that quarter.

Maybe you could do a take on that with your son? Maybe not even a quarter, just some object of his desire.

Oh, but a disclaimer to all: if you use this prank, be sure to have a solvent ready for when you're done, because a quarter superglued to the floor will really piss the custodian off and they don't need that; they didn't ask for a quarter superglued to the floor today.
That's much like the string tied to a dollar bill and pull it away when someone reaches for it. I made the mistake of trying something similar. Had a teacher that didn't like me anyway, and she was always walking around the classroom, picking up papers, looking at it - if it was a note the person who wrote it would get in trouble, if not she'd just throw it back on the floor. Used to irritate me so bad that she did that, so I folded a paper to look like a note and attached a string to it. When she reached down and I pulled it away she was so mad her face was literally red. Needless to say I spent the rest of that day in the principals office. lol

That's much like the string tied to a dollar bill and pull it away when someone reaches for it. I made the mistake of trying something similar. Had a teacher that didn't like me anyway, and she was always walking around the classroom, picking up papers, looking at it - if it was a note the person who wrote it would get in trouble, if not she'd just throw it back on the floor. Used to irritate me so bad that she did that, so I folded a paper to look like a note and attached a string to it. When she reached down and I pulled it away she was so mad her face was literally red. Needless to say I spent the rest of that day in the principals office. lol

Hahahaha that's great :) When I was in school I noticed a problem in which people would read other people's notes looking for dirt on then. So I tore off a sheet of paper, wrote "F you don't read other people's notes" on it, folded it up and put it in a strategic location. It took like, two days and the entire school had seen this note. Nobody knows who wrote it though ;)

Take a raw green chilli pepper, slice it, then gently rub the cut end of the chilli on several consecutive sheets of toilet paper on a roll. Allow to dry and replace in the toilet roll holder.

Take a raw green chilli pepper, slice it, then gently rub the cut end of the chilli on several consecutive sheets of toilet paper on a roll. Allow to dry and replace in the toilet roll holder.

Habaneros would be more effective. :eek:

The specific variety depends on both your cruelty and the depth of your desire for revenge. The only stipulation is they must be green so the juice is colourless ;)

True. Plus there's the Eighth Amendment to consider. o_O

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

True. Plus there's the Eighth Amendment to consider. o_O

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

But the trick is not to get caught in which case an unpleasant and irritating stinging sensation might provoke a less determined investigation from the victim compared to their reaction to sheer scoville unit induced agony of the buttular regions!

But the trick is not to get caught in which case an unpleasant and irritating stinging sensation might provoke a less determined investigation from the victim compared to their reaction to sheer scoville unit induced agony of the buttular regions!

And to think I was just going to suggest spreading two bags worth of potato chips under his bed sheet. :p

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom