• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Name that song

Aeolienne

I've been trying to track down a haunting trip-hop style song I heard yesterday. All I have to go by are the lyrics

Silence, silence that speaks so loud
And my spirit is rising into the cloud

I've plugged the lyrics into four different search engines (Ecosia, Bing, Google and DuckDuckGo) but no joy. Just wondering if any of you have some kind of phone app that can assist?

It's just possible that the song was created for the occasion, the occasion being IoT Tech Expo Global (cloud computing - geddit?).

I did some searching for just parts of those lyrics, but my Google-Fu is apparently not strong enough. Maybe the song is just too new.

The IoT Tech Expo website you linked has a "contact us" link. Maybe you could write and ask them.

New Threads

Top Bottom