• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My wife says she has discovered the secret

Fridgemagnetman

I only have one
V.I.P Member
She tucked the covers in at the bottom of the bed.

"Does that keep your feet still?"

I thought for a while.

"No. It's too stressful."

I could feel the stress building up, not being able to move my feet and legs all about. The feet need to have the freedom to go beyond the end of the bed.

Do any of you tuck the sheets in at the bottom of your bed?

How do you live with yourselves?

I can't stand it. I'm short so you think it wouldn't be a problem, but I also need to be able to move my feet past the foot of the bed. Tucking is way too confining. Just like heavy winter coats.

When I'm laying in bed, I absolutely can't keep myself from rubbing my feet together or against the mattress.

I feel it's really unnatural to not constantly move my feet and legs while I'm sitting or laying down. I feel some inner discomfort, similar to an itch but it's not quite that. It gets bad if I'm still for longer than 10 seconds.

What are you trying to do, suffocate me?!

I like the look of tucked in sheets, but it just isn't worth it. I kick them out every time. So I just drape it out neatly and evenly when I make my bed.

None. Mob boss Peanut (who's also the smallest) would scream at it incessantly, Master Thief Molly would steal it's food, Brainless Penny would eat it's poop and Neurotic Momo would have a year long meltdown.

What? You don’t tuck in your sheets? How do the sheets stay on the bed?! :p

I’m very much a tucker-inner, and yet I also stim a lot by moving my feet against the sheets repetitively, which I’ve done since childhood. But I’m short so my feet don’t go anywhere near the end of the bed. Plus, that’s where the cats sleep. :D

What? You don’t tuck in your sheets? How do the sheets stay on the bed?! :p

I’m very much a tucker-inner, and yet I also stim a lot by moving my feet against the sheets repetitively, which I’ve done since childhood. But I’m short so my feet don’t go anywhere near the end of the bed. Plus, that’s where the cats sleep. :D

I guess you're making sure the monsters don't get you..

New Threads

Top Bottom