• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My social intelligence improved, but with lot of trial and errors

Oz67

Well, you met this person, me with a milder form of PDD-NOS (a milder form of Atypical Autism), known as ASD Level 1.

I used to have severe communication delay and Fregoli delusion until I turned 17 years old my social skills improved drastically and my Fregoli delusion remitted by reading books about body language and doing self-therapy, even though I had an IEP goal to improve my social skills, but the school did not help me in any way to learn social skills, so I took it to my own hands and learn it myself instead.

I also studied ‘Forensic” Psychology as my restricted interest.

New Threads

Top Bottom