• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My first out of body experience almost killed me just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Barely conscious....only enough to form words...for this warning...

Meditated...hypnotized....seven of my Chakras...seven colors... Could not breathe...fell asleep...saw myself sleeping... Mind fading... Everything turning gray... Spirit Animal Guide rushed to help....

Flew around for a minute not knowing where he was...heard his voice..."Get back to your body NOW! YOU ARE DYING!" Sounded very concerned. Flew back to room. Fazed back into myself. Took HUGE breath in, came back to life.

Still hard to breathe...I warn you all, if you wish to practice astral projection, DO NOT LET YOURSELF BREAK FOCUS. KEEP THE CORD IN YOUR SPINE ANCHORED AT ALL TIMES. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

I see colors fading still...! Pray that I do not die in my sleep tonight! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DIE NOW! I STILL WANT

Barely conscious....only enough to form words...for this warning...

Meditated...hypnotized....seven of my Chakras...seven colors... Could not breathe...fell asleep...saw myself sleeping... Mind fading... Everything turning gray... Spirit Animal Guide rushed to help....

Flew around for a minute not knowing where he was...heard his voice..."Get back to your body NOW! YOU ARE DYING!" Sounded very concerned. Flew back to room. Fazed back into myself. Took HUGE breath in, came back to life.

Still hard to breathe...I warn you all, if you wish to practice astral projection, DO NOT LET YOURSELF BREAK FOCUS. KEEP THE CORD IN YOUR SPINE ANCHORED AT ALL TIMES. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.

I see colors fading still...! Pray that I do not die in my sleep tonight! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DIE NOW! I STILL WANT
Are you just writing a story or are you thinking this happened to you?

You know what...after what happened to me just now...

I wish it did kill me. I really do.

I useta think that also, until it dawned on me that i'd only have to go back to the beginning of the line and do this plop all over again. I will do anything to avoid that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom