• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What types of Music do you like?

• Total voters
Film Soundtracks, Classic Rock, New Wave, Classical Music and some Jazz.

Pretty much describes my personal music collection by genre.

I do have a weak spot for Norwegian folk music blended with metal and electronica. Progressive folk-rock.
I like progressive folk a lot, and Norway has some great bands like Tusmorke and Jordsjo, Kerrs Pink - there are quite a few.

I’m a rocker, mostly stuck in high school. Beatles, Stones, of course, but big on Steve Miller, Neil Young, Doobie Brothers. Bluegrass, properly done, twizzles my biscuits. But then, I love Dixieland jazz, so there’s no accounting.

I like Clint Eastwood spaghetti western soundtracks, too. I can hear that whistle in my head now.
I love the work of Ennio Morricone! I also like Elmer Bernstein; The Magnificent Seven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Escape. Bernard Herrmann; Vertigo, North by Northwest, Psycho. Hans Zimmer; Interstellar, Inception, Dune, The Lion King, Black Hawk Down.

All of mine aren't on there! Mostly metal, hardcore and electronic for me. Lots of subgenre and microgenre deep-dives on each of them
Lol nice, that's really good! Thanks for telling me :) I like electronic and I like your style! Have you ever listened to Lynyrd Skynyrd? Here's a track for you:

I love the work of Ennio Morricone! I also like Elmer Bernstein; The Magnificent Seven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Escape. Bernard Herrmann; Vertigo, North by Northwest, Psycho. Hans Zimmer; Interstellar, Inception, Dune, The Lion King, Black Hawk Down.
Ayyy that's what I'm talking about! My Dad loves western movies and I have watched them many times with him. I still find them enjoyable to watch ^w^

I’m a rocker, mostly stuck in high school. Beatles, Stones, of course, but big on Steve Miller, Neil Young, Doobie Brothers. Bluegrass, properly done, twizzles my biscuits. But then, I love Dixieland jazz, so there’s no accounting.
Ayy that's really really cool <3

German death reggae and Halloween sound effects records from the 1950s.

;) That would have been a little crazy. I listen to different types of music. I do have a weak spot for Norwegian folk music blended with metal and electronica. Progressive folk-rock. Like this for example:

Woah nice, I'll give that a listen :)

Meanwhile, in Norway... :)

iu

We do know how to make black metal here. That and goat cheese is our speciality.
Omg that's interesting! Thanks for filling me in :O

I basically exclusively listen to 80s and 90s Jpop, anime [mostly magical girl and shoujo] and tokusatsu OSTs, Kpop, and new wave.

That's not to say I don't listen to other stuff, but like if you go through my music files on my phone - that's probably 90 to 95% of what I listen to.
I also love those genres, and j-Rock too.

New Threads

Top Bottom