• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Most expensive thing you own

My house. Then, my car, then my audio equipment, then my CDcollection, then my books, then my computer, then other items of furniture.

Firstly, depends on what you mean by 'own'

If
I own my children (29 & 30), then they are top of the list. I don't believe I own them, but damn, they are still top of my list in importance. I did invest an enormous amount of energy in them so I guess they could be considered 'expensive' :) in both emotional & monetary terms.

My house. Important for me now because it provides a secure place for me to live in a beautiful part of the world, but in a billion years I suspect it will provide very little sanctuary to me or anybody else.

My motorbike - 17 years old and still capable of easily reaching 250 kph (although I'm not). In monetary terms she's not valued highly, but to me she's almost priceless ;)

My old house with yard is the most expensive thing I own although I agree with tachyon as well. My daughter and son are expensive in terms of time and energy, and their value cannot be measured as it is 'off-scale.'

Let's see my truck, my guns the safe they stay in and my computer I would say are the most expensive things I own.

My house, it is paid for, no mortgage. I paid 25,000 for it but, it needed repairs and redecorating, it's valued at 50,000 now.
Next would be my truck, I gave 24,000 for it when I bought it.
Them my Yamaha keyboard, that was 10,000 (Musical keyboard, not computer keyboard.)
Next my guitar at 6,000
Then my pontoon boat at 5,000
Next my computer at 1,500
Finally my home recording studio at 1,000

Everything else had been in the hundreds of dollars or lower.

Beverly
Damn houses are cheap in America o_O (buying a house here for under €100.000 is pretty much impossible and then you have a small, old, beaten down one. If looking at a house in livable condition you have to start looking at around €150.000. That's why most people have to rent houses here... Banks don't like giving loans)

Most expensive thing I own is my motorcycle, next my guitar. Laptop used to be expensive but that was a loooong time ago xD

Last edited:
This beautiful painting along with other paintings
IMG_20150819_091156.jpg
i have.

New Threads

Top Bottom