• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Michael Bay Transformer Movies - Transformers 6 CANCELLED?!

AGXStarseed

I don't know if this is true or not, but I do hope this is the case.
In regards to the reboot, I hope that it goes ahead and performs better than any of the 'Bayformer' movies.

What do you guys think?

Yeah to be honest I only liked the first two transformers movies,they had some fun moments but when I saw part 3 it turned me off the entire franchise,I usually don’t like this whole reboot thing because we will end up getting to a point where they will be reboot of a reboot of a reboot but maybe in this case a fresh start might be a good idea and maybe a new director aswell.

Meh, there is such a thing as too many movies in a franchise IMO, there's 5 Transformers movies now, they should've stopped after the third one IMO.

Meh, there is such a thing as too many movies in a franchise IMO, there's 5 Transformers movies now, they should've stopped after the third one IMO.

I didn't even get through the first one; it just bored me (and this is coming from a guy who enjoys watching the old "guy in rubber suit" Godzilla movies).
The only Transformers movie I do like to watch is the original movie from the 1980s.

I didn't even get through the first one; it just bored me (and this is coming from a guy who enjoys watching the old "guy in rubber suit" Godzilla movies).
The only Transformers movie I do like to watch is the original movie from the 1980s.

Oh yeah I enjoyed the animated movie, which I still have on DVD, I remember the GI Joe movie that came out around the same time, with a lot of the same voice cast including the guy who did Starscream as Cobra Commander, although I think he's dead now sadly.

Oh yeah I enjoyed the animated movie, which I still have on DVD, I remember the GI Joe movie that came out around the same time, with a lot of the same voice cast including the guy who did Starscream as Cobra Commander, although I think he's dead now sadly.

He is, unfortunately. He passed away in 1994, with Doug Parker doing the voice of Starscream when he appeared in the 1997 Beast Wars episode "Possession".

I'll always remember how awesome the opening scene of the 1980's GI Joe movie looked, even if the rest of the movie is pretty corny. Here's the opening to all who haven't seen it:

Funnily enough, that video at the start of this discussion mentioned upcoming movies from Hasbro-Paramount and one of them is a reboot of GI Joe (scheduled for 2020). Here's hoping that also does a better job than the previous live action movies we got.

New Threads

Top Bottom