• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Meow

Meow?

• Meow

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Meow

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Meow

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Meow

• Meow

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Meow

• Meow

• Total voters
20230430_170132.jpg

I visited my friend with 9 cats one house away from me last nite. Oh boy. She can't even take one to the place that is a no kill shelter. She suffered two miscarriages in her life. They are her children She couldn't have.

@Mr. Stevens
Snagglepuss! Omg. He was my favorite cartoon character when I was a baby.
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
And I remember the exit stage left scene.

Top Cat was my other favorite.
snagglepuss-shocked.gif

@Mr. Stevens
Snagglepuss! Omg. He was my favorite cartoon character when I was a baby.
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
And I remember the exit stage left scene.

Top Cat was my other favorite. View attachment 102933

I wonder who he's based on. He kind of reminds me of Paul Lynde, though the voice isn't the same. Let's see...

Ah, Bert Lahr (The Cowardly Lion). That makes sense. That's according to Wikipedia.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom