• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

medication software?

Bikutoso

V.I.P Member
Hi,
Tomorrow I'll probably start on medication.

And I wonder if there are any software that are designed to alert you when I should take medication?

This really depends on your situation. Example: I used to set the alarm on my phone to remind me of things I needed to do at a specific time. Since I have an iPad I use the alarm function there as a reminder.

Do you have any "gadget" that is always on and always with you?

This really depends on your situation. Example: I used to set the alarm on my phone to remind me of things I needed to do at a specific time. Since I have an iPad I use the alarm function there as a reminder.

I dont have a phone that wil remember more than 1 item and are limited to only 24 hours forwards.

For me it is more what gadget that is always on and what I always are with.

I second that, or a digital watch. I used to HATE wearing watches because I didn't like how they felt on me, but then my hubby bought me a pretty awesome Casio G-shock that has 5 different alarms that I could set along with a million other gadgets and I love it to death. But it's really best to have something portable that's going to be with you all the time to remind you because, if you're like me, you're body will have this uncanny ability to go to the bathroom or get something to eat in the kitchen when the alarm goes off and you'll miss it.

I second that, or a digital watch. I used to HATE wearing watches because I didn't like how they felt on me, but then my hubby bought me a pretty awesome Casio G-shock that has 5 different alarms that I could set along with a million other gadgets and I love it to death. But it's really best to have something portable that's going to be with you all the time to remind you because, if you're like me, you're body will have this uncanny ability to go to the bathroom or get something to eat in the kitchen when the alarm goes off and you'll miss it.
^ This.

I've not used it myself, but there is an iOS app called Med Helper that is supposed to remind you when and how to take your meds.

New Threads

Top Bottom