• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Married, have a boyfriend or don't want an relationship.

Not so much. Most of the time they approach me which is annoying. See 7.

You should learn to see women first and foremost as human beings, not as females. Your terror will subside, and you’ll feel the same way as when you approach men or when they approach you.

Also, work on building confidence. Go back to school or learn something that will make you feel proud of yourself. Confidence and good self-esteem are attractive qualities.

Find couple old ladies after church, and mention to them that God put on your heart that you should be finding the right Christian lady. Tell them that you've prayed about it a lot. I bet you $10,000 they will take your phone number and introduce you to young ladies that you might be interested in.

Also since Church is still not meeting and it's pre recorded which I hate if you were to watch the service the people you see in the pre recorded service couples and single by choice are the ones that only show up for any events virtual or physical. Really what you see is what you get.

That girl who only shows up once and never again are not in the service.

New Threads

Top Bottom