• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Low mood

Stevie1903

Sorry only posting this I think to vent my frustration today.

Got really annoyed with 16 yr old son yesterday and hardly spoken to him since. He's a good kid, not a bad bone in his body, but I'm getting frustrated with his teenager attitude! Always late for school and no consideration for others time keeping.

Mood has sunk to a low I haven't felt for a few months. So much so I'm not taking him to the football game tomorrow (soccer). It's a 200 mile round trip and I'm just not in the mood to take him. First time I've just changed my mind and refused.

I've driven my wife to the train station today for her Christmas night out. I'm waiting to collect her again. I've also collected my son from school, driven my daughter to her kids gym, waited for her, driven her home and then driven my son to his evening job. I'm also waiting to pick him up in an hour or so. I've spent my day sitting about doing pretty much nothing. Can't motivate myself and feel pretty fed up with everything.

I just know the weekend isn't going to be great.

Sorry only posting this I think to vent my frustration today.

Got really annoyed with 16 yr old son yesterday and hardly spoken to him since. He's a good kid, not a bad bone in his body, but I'm getting frustrated with his teenager attitude! Always late for school and no consideration for others time keeping.

Mood has sunk to a low I haven't felt for a few months. So much so I'm not taking him to the football game tomorrow (soccer). It's a 200 mile round trip and I'm just not in the mood to take him. First time I've just changed my mind and refused.

I've driven my wife to the train station today for her Christmas night out. I'm waiting to collect her again. I've also collected my son from school, driven my daughter to her kids gym, waited for her, driven her home and then driven my son to his evening job. I'm also waiting to pick him up in an hour or so. I've spent my day sitting about doing pretty much nothing. Can't motivate myself and feel pretty fed up with everything.

I just know the weekend isn't going to be great.
Don't worry they grow out of it.. Just don't him hate like my dad did with my brother.. As long as he can reasonably catch up and gets good grades you should just ignore the idiocy!

It's gotten to a point for me where I stare for very long times thinking about life's purpose for very long times.

You know, when I have exams for a week and then my batteries are fully wasted... But next monday I have another exam, and next thursday too, and next monday... It's been going on since october for me like this.
This sensation where you want to cry but you don't even have the strength for it. Apathic all the time, not wanting to eat, hopeless, thinking that we're trapped in life and things won't get better.
But I think what hits me is not a low mood, just reality in its pure essence.

Cheer up if you can, I can't find happiness in a life where we'll die sooner or later, with no certainty of what'll happen next.

New Threads

Top Bottom