• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

Fifteen bean soup cooked with a bone in ham.

Last edited:
A weird large unknown melon that had the aftertaste of margarine butter... not completely as bad as it sounds but kinda yuck.

My dinner... Homemade salad with cold chicken...purrrfect for a hot evening nom nom
P_20171003_165604.jpg

Morrisons Thin Garlic Bread With Cheese 345g.

Myc2na7.png

Not the best, but fairly tasty for a grand total of £1, it was a midnight snack. Surprisingly the actual product looks more appetising than the actual picture on the box which is unusual as it's usually the other way around.

Cereal. I haven't had cereal in maybe 45 or more years! Yummy. Never had any issues with cereal, but I've hated milk since I was a small child. Though never had any issues with dairy products in particular.

What changed? Not cereal. At least not the simple stuff like Raisin Bran.

Nope...it's the milk that changed. I finally took the plunge and bought some sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk. Tasted nothing like diary milk <gag> and is absolutely wonderful with cereal. :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom