• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing that made you think or say"WTH?!"

The sound of a basketball hoop vibrating through my house.... In the winter it ends at 4.00pm in the summer it can go on well past 10.00pm. Far to annoying and loud

When someone, *ahem* lost their job recently. o_O

"Putting out the fire with gasoline"....

When someone, *ahem* lost their job recently. o_O

"Putting out the fire with gasoline"....

Reminds me of a video clip from You've Been Framed! of a guy trying to attach his fuel tank to his moped using a blowtorch, only to set it on fire.
However, in his rush to try and put it out, he accidentally pours gasoline on it and makes the fire worse. Can't find the clip online at the minute - maybe later.

The chicken we bought at the grocery store the other day was spoiled and smelled disgusting. Having a bad food week in general. Many things seem less than fresh or ill-prepared. Has the whole city turned against us? Wtf

Yelled at a quote unquote Lady who leaves her fence open so her 2 dogs run out and start jumping and barking and trying to bite me.

Two things today:

First, trying to use this godforsaken laptop (which is saddled with Windows 10) and I'm trying to get a specific game to work. The laptop doesnt like DOING things, you see. After some fiddling, I restart the computer, and go to start Steam. It just sits there. I try to open task manager. it just sits there. After about 10 minutes, a window pops up, you know, the one that says "such and such program isnt responding", except that it was WINDOWS ITSELF that wasnt responding.... to itself. After that "special" moment, I hit "end task" to see what would happen. Windows freaking killed itself, is what happened. I was just stunned.

Also: driving to an anime con (I'm at the hotel now), and I get near to the entrance to the hotel. I'd looked at the roads earlier via Google Maps to make sure that I'd know what the turn looked like, as I tend to find the hotel lots around here to be kinda screwy, and dealing with them can get me stressed out. I make the turn, aaaaaand.... find out that I've entered a small service lane with no way to turn the car around. And a busy street behind me. That was a nasty moment. I'm not entirely clear on how I got out of that (this was much earlier in the day) but I did.

And tomorrow the con itself starts. It's going to be a freaking PARADE of WTH moments, just like every con. Though nothing is going to beat the random talking animatronic donkey head on a table at the Iowa con one year (not joking). But likely something will manage to come pretty darned close.

Yesterday, Manchester suffered a terrorist attack when a suicide bomber detonated a bomb at the end of an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena.
The blast has killed at least 22 people - men, women and children - and injured over 50 people.

This alone is emotionally crippling, with Ariana Grande issuing the following tweet:
“Broken. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don't have words.”
Her manager, Scooter Braun, also posted the following statement on Instagram: Instagram post by Scooter Braun • May 23, 2017 at 2:33am UTC

This moment is because a US journalist from Boston made the following tweet regarding the attack:

Manchester-Arena-Tweet-944173.jpg

Really?! 50 people injured and at least 22 people, including children, dead at the hands of a suicide bomber and you think that is grounds for a joke?!

Source:
'You vile imbecile!' Fury at journalist's sick joke after 22 die at Ariana Grande concert

These shocked me just because of how hate/rage filled some of these people are.
I'm aware some are probably fake, but it's still scary to contemplate.

Any of the 'Angry Gamer Rage Videos'.
WARNING: Extreme rage, violence and bad language.

These shocked me just because of how hate/rage filled some of these people are.
I'm aware some are probably fake, but it's still scary to contemplate.

Any of the 'Angry Gamer Rage Videos'.
Extreme rage, violence and bad language.

Hm, quite a number of these are Youtubers that are specifically known for doing this. As in, it's their whole thing.

Which I guess is part of the problem with Youtube: You can never entirely tell if stuff like this is real or not, if you dont know the origin of the video in question.

However.... sure doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I've watched people pull this crap in person. Had one guy at a convention do something like this, I was playing against him in a fighting game, and his constant comments were getting on my nerves; stuff about how he was going to "put me in my place" or things of that nature. So basically, he was kinda nasty right from the start. Eventually my patience snaps, so I go all-out in-game (and I'm pretty much silent otherwise), and he didnt have a chance in the last match, and he knew it. After this, because he was sucking the fun out of it, I decided that enough was enough, and stood up to go find someone less angry to play with. Denied revenge, he jumps up, shrieks an f-bomb at the top of his lungs, launches the controller (which wasnt his) at a wall, and stalks out of the game room. This is at a convention, which means a big room that was CROWDED. All of this over a game. I wish I was making this up, it's so bloody stupid. And of course there's much worse than that out there.

Honestly this is one of the reasons why I have so much trouble with the idea of multiplayer games lately. I'm terrible socially in the best of situations, but having to deal with people shrieking at me or whatever? Makes me not want to do those games in the first place, so lately I just plain haven't. Why deal with that kind of crap when I could do something else?

I really don't understand though why people like that keep going at any given game if all it is doing is making them angry. What the heck is the point?

A friend of mine complaining on Facebook that she couldn't go to the drug store because she couldn't find her mascara.

2 items I ordered online last week have actually arrived today to my Parents, and the 1 day delivery thing from my 30 day trial of Amazon Prime actually worked! I ordered the item yesterday afternoon and it arrived about an hour ago.

So that's WTH in a good way!

I applied for a job in a local Building Society yesterday and got an email this morning, "we're sorry but you have been unsuccessful", I was literally like, WTH!!?!!

I ordered bronzer online. I opened it and it completely feel out of the package and crumbled. It go all over my bed too.

I applied for a job in a local Building Society yesterday and got an email this morning, "we're sorry but you have been unsuccessful", I was literally like, WTH!!?!!

Wait.... is that what the email actually said? That sentence? I just.... what?

New Threads

Top Bottom